Number of Seeds: 21 Number of Flowers: 2 Poll Closes: CLOSED




Thursday 29 March 2012

Poll, Help?!?! & Quick Hunger Game Movie Review!

So the poll ending a couple minutes ago and the winner is * drum-roll*  ...
Actually, this time around, there is 2 winners:
The Flowers
The Warm Weather
In the next couple of days there will be a poem written including both, the type of poem it will be is going to be kept secret until posted.

So, I changed how my blog looks, again-i know I change it A LOT!- (don't worry, it is most likely going to stay the way it is now, at least until my blog is marked, not including a few minor fixes). I realized that there is no button on this template/background that says 'Older Posts' like there is on every other one, so now you are unable to read my old poems, which is a problem, so if any one, ANY ONE! out there who knows how to fix this, please, PLEASE! comment down below and explain how to do it. Thanks!
**I HAVE FIXED THIS ISSUE**

 P.S., I finally got to watch "The Hunger Games" movie, only my favorite book series ever. I must say, it was an amazing movie, just two little things I had a problem with:
1. The Mockingjay Pin story- It was Madge, the mayor's daughter who gave Katniss the pin, unlike in the movie where she buys it at The Hob.
2. I didn't like how most of the things in the movie was a green screen, like when it was showing the train moving, and I even think the forest was a green screen in parts.
Other than that an AMAZING  movie. (I even cried, which I never do in movies.)

                          May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment