Number of Seeds: 21 Number of Flowers: 2 Poll Closes: CLOSED




Sunday 22 April 2012

I got to keep this short because I'm typing on an iPad. If you haven't already checked out my new blog, can you please do so? I post everyday or close to it. I work very hard on my new blog to please everybody, not that I don't on this blog, but I'm working extra hard to keep my blog exciting. Ive been mostly just just been posting about what I did that day, but I'm adding more things soon, probably tomorrow. I'll be doing a question and answer video so I'll need you to comment when I put that post up, if you have any questions for it to work. My new blog is throughmyeyes.blogspot.com I'll up the link to it once I go on a computer because I can't on an iPad. Thats it for now! Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment