Number of Seeds: 21 Number of Flowers: 2 Poll Closes: CLOSED




Monday 19 March 2012

Update No.1



Hey everyone! I'll be posting LOTS more poems in the next couple days. I took a break of working on my blog during my March break, but now it's over and I will start posting poems again. I'm starting to run out of ideas, so if you could post any in the comments, that would be great! (In the poem I will give you the credit for the idea. Please stick to my theme, "Beauty & Nature".) Also tell me if you liked the way I redecorated my blog, if you have any issues with not being able to read some things, let me know and I will fix it.

If you remember, when I first made this blog, I called each post a "seed" and once I got ten (10) "seeds" a flower will grow, I got rid of that but I'm thinking of bringing it back just as a thing of creativity on my blog and to make it more fun. By the time you are reading this I most likely have already added the counters for the seeds and flowers and edited the titles, but if not it will be changed by tomorrow the latest. Please, please, PLEASE! give me feedback on my poems! (See blog description on things I would like to know). Also, if you like me doing quick updates every once in a while, let me know and I'll continue to do so. Thanks for following and reading my blog, AND (this is the last thing promise!) getting me to 130 plus page views, it might not seem like much to you, but it makes me happy to see that so many people have been reading my blog. 
 -Sincerely, C.F.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You really made your blog look great! I had a hard time reading the information under the poll. Hmmmm maybe you could write a poem about a meadow or forest (woodland), maybe include animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll change that soon! And sure I will try to come up with a poem soon about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, what type of poem should it be? Free verse, Haiku, Quatrain,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's up to you. But if it's a quatrain or haiku put more verses in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats exactly what I was thinking, I'll do a quatrain because I only have one that I know of....

    ReplyDelete